Traveling Coaches is looking for a senior roll up your sleeves change management leader.
Just the right blend of consultant, communicator, change manager and cheerleader, this highly motivated individual is a key ingredient to walk our clients through effective change initiatives ranging from implementing security awareness programs to large scale technology projects. Equally comfortable in working sessions or executive presentations, this person is able to articulate a best in class information security awareness program and vision cast its successful integration in the day to day operations of a law firm. Focusing on proven methods for effective and sustained behavior change, this consultant creates and delivers strategies and actionable plans that minimize employee resistance and maximize their adoption of a mature information security program.
Do you love to bring order to chaos? Are you strategic and visionary and like to see things through to complete execution? Do you like change, variety and deadlines? Do you like to orchestrate a team, so that your results are precise, accurate and thorough?
If this sounds like you, please take 6 to 7 min to apply for this job.
- Articulate best practices for effective change management and user adoption to a variety of audiences from staff level employees to C-suite
- Facilitate strategic planning sessions
- Develop and deliver comprehensive security awareness plans to effectively and measurably affect the behavior of lawyers and staff when accessing and handling private and confidential information
- Deliver presentations to law firm executives, CIOs, CSOs, COOs, Managing Partners, Generals Counsel, CHROs, risk managers, directors, trainers and other stakeholders
- Create engaging awareness and educational materials, blogs, articles, seminars and other imaginative communications touch points
- Organize and conduct user surveys, interviews and focus groups, analyzing and reporting on the collected data
- Maintain expertise on change management and user adoption as they apply to law firms in general and security awareness initiatives in particular.
- Solid understanding of the process through which adults change deep rooted behaviors
- Creativity, imagination and the ability to explain complex topics in simple, memorable terms
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent active listening skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Ability to influence others and move them toward a common vision
- Highly motivated and able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Flexible and adaptable to changing priorities and timelines
- Forward looking with a holistic approach to change management and communications
- Organized with a natural inclination for planning strategy and tactics
- A team player that knows when and how to leverage others within the organization
- Understanding of law firm or professional services organizational issues and challenges
- Eagerness to travel frequently and work onsite with clients
- Thought leader who engages in industry dialog, comfortable researching trending topics, writing blogs and articles and speaking on trending topics