Greenberg Traurig, an international law firm with more than 2,000 attorneys in 38 locations in the U.S., Latin America, Europe, The Middle East and Asia, currently has an excellent full-time employment opportunity for a Legal Recruiting Manager in our Miami office. The Manager will report to the Business and Recruiting Directors and Senior Leadership, and will manage the full cycle recruitment process for the Miami office. We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Work with office leadership on strategic identification and development of lateral candidate pipeline.
- Meet regularly with office leadership to review hiring needs and potential candidates.
- Coordinate entire recruitment process for lateral shareholder and associate candidates, including review candidate materials, respond to inquiries, collect information from lateral candidates, coordinate interview process (scheduling, monitoring, evaluation follow-up, etc.), and communicate with candidates and headhunters regarding candidate status.
- Coordinate with the Legal Recruitment staff and other administrative departments (e.g., Human Resources, Conflicts) to complete various recruitment-related checks (background, conflicts, references, bar status, etc.) and new hire-related paperwork as well as other employment related processes.
- Plan and manage on-campus fall recruitment efforts for the Miami office, including: scheduling, identification of interview teams, active management of offers, follow-up effort, communicating with recruits, etc.
- Plan and execute, in conjunction with Senior Leadership, summer associate program, including overseeing and monitoring work allocation, evaluation process and event planning.
- Work with the Professional Development and Training staff to coordinate summer associate training programs.
- In conjunction with other members of Legal Recruitment Team plan, implement and drive efforts to increase and improve firm visibility at targeted law schools.
- Manage relationships with search firms.
- Maintain applicant database and generate reports.
Skills & Competencies
- Bachelor’s Degree and 3+ years of related recruiting experience in a law firm environment.
- Working knowledge of recruiting software and applicant tracking systems, viRecruit expertise strongly preferred.
- Exceptional planning and organization skills, ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and smoothly.
- Outgoing, client service-oriented personality with a professional demeanor.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interact effectively with candidates, all levels of firm personnel and a variety of external clients.
- Must possess superior judgment and discretion and be able to protect and maintain highly confidential information.
At Greenberg Traurig, we are committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. It has been, and continues to be our goal, to foster a well-balanced workforce that contains a significant presence of minorities and women.