- Searching for candidates utilizing JJES databases
- Communicating with candidates in relation to opportunities
- Performing initial candidate screens, testing for both substantive and cultural fit
Providing recommendations to the Senior Recruiting Manager on talent options for each of our assignments:
- Identifying a selection of candidates based on initial screens (reasons for inclusion, and insights on each)
- Drafting Candidate Presentations for clients
Communicating with candidates throughout recruitment campaign and maintain ongoing relationships:
- Regularly advising on updates and next steps
- Scheduling interviews between client and candidate
- Preparing candidates for interviews, including providing insights on clients
- De-briefing with candidates after each interview
- Communicating offer information and clarifying inquiries and questions
Administering reference checks on behalf of clients
Proactively maintaining candidate relationships:
- Responding to all candidate inquiries
- Escalating key talent to the Senior Recruiting Manager
- Sending closure correspondence to candidates
Stay current with industry news and updates
Attend in-person and virtual team meetings as required
Being a key point of contact to clients and providing excellent client service
Taking client briefs and advising on likely outcomes and timing
Drafting job descriptions, marketing pieces based on the role’s requirements, and proactively reaching out
to talent options
Draft proposals for new business / recruitment assignments
Marketing & Business Development
Contribute to overall JJES business development and marketing strategies that align with our client relationships
Attend relevant industry and client events, representing and enhancing the JJES brand
The successful candidate must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience in a professional services environment. Candidates who have significantly more experience and who are seeking a flexible or non full time schedule are also encouraged to apply.
Recruiting, marketing or business development experience is preferred, but not essential. A Bachelors Degree is required.
J. Johnson Executive Search (JJES) is an executive search and consulting firm who finds the best talent for their law firm clients throughout North America. JJES partners with their clients to enhance their legal marketing and human resource professionals to play a pivotal role in the growth and security of their law firms. We help our clients and candidates alike make decisions that will fuel th...e success of each.
Our vast network + our in-house experience + our curated candidates = results.