We are seeking an Immigration Legal Administrative Assistant in our Labor and Employment practice group in our downtown Indianapolis office. In this position, you will provide a full range of legal administrative support to partners and associates in a timely and efficient manner.
Primary job duties will include but are not limited to:
• Create, edit and process documents and all other work assignments in a timely and accurate manner
• Maintain client files, make travel arrangements and coordinate other meetings/appointments in a timely and appropriate manner
• Assist with timekeeping, transcription, processing payment requests, and coordinate billing processes
• Efficiently and thoroughly understand how to use all necessary Firm/practice group software
• Other special projects as assigned
• Work effectively with a team to prioritize, organize and plan work load
• Assume responsibility for shared duties and work collaboratively with all internal and external clients
• 3-5 years of legal administrative experience supporting a litigation practice. Labor and Employment experience strongly preferred.
• Proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, and Adobe
• Experience with electronic filing in U.S. District Court and Federal/State Courts
• Excellent administrative, writing, grammar and proofreading skills
• High School Degree (completion of business school or related professional legal secretarial degree program highly preferred)
• Ability to problem-solve, concentrate on tasks, make decisions and work well in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment
• Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with internal and external clients
• Self-motivated and proactive in completing job responsibilities
• Exceptional attention to detail and organizational skills
• Expertise in iManage document management strongly preferred
Faegre Baker Daniels LLP is dedicated to serving the legal needs of local, national, and international businesses. From offices in the United States, United Kingdom, and China, our staff of more than 1600 lawyers, consultants, paraprofessionals, administrative and operations professionals provide the expertise necessary to solve complex business challenges and work together to provide an exceptional experience for our clients.