De Castroverde Law Group seeks intelligent and reliable paralegal to join growing immigration practice. Current immigration practice boasts of three full-time and experienced practitioners in the areas of family-based immigration and removal defense.
Experience with immigration law is a MUST. Ideal candidate will
1. have experience in filings with USCIS (Adjustment of Status, I-765's, Fiancee visa, Naturalizations, etc.) and Consular Processing
2. be a high school graduate;
3. be fully bi-lingual in Spanish and English with the ability to write business-level correspondence in both languages;
4. be incredibly detail oriented, self-starter, and have a strong work ethic;
5. Salary depends on experience.
Those interested must submit: 1) a cover letter that includes reason for leaving last employment, available start date, and salary expectations 2) a resume and 3) and a list of professional references. Incomplete application packages reflect poorly on the candidate and will not be considered.
Additional Salary Information: Position offers several great benefits including health insurance and option for 401k after a period of time.
About De Castroverde Law Group
The De Castroverde law firm is the continued legacy of one of the first Spanish speaking lawyers in Nevada. We are a multi-practice firm and our immigration department serves our clients in the areas of deportation defense and family immigration